You will arrive on this page while setting up your Category Profile(s) originally. You can reach this page at any time by clicking the Edit link on My Local Vendor Listings.
On this page, you’ll edit your category-specific fields and manage your photo gallery for this category. You’ll find different fields on the Edit Category Profile page depending on which category you’re editing. A Venue category, for example, will have questions on capacity but a DJ profile will not.
- The left-most image in your Photo Gallery will appear in results if you have a Featured or Basic Listing.
- You can rearrange the order of images after they’ve been uploaded by clicking and dragging the images.
- Basic and Featured profiles allow 25 images; Free profiles allow 3.
- If you would like to suggest a new value for a category field, please email email@example.com.
- It is beneficial to be as detailed as possible when completing your category profiles, not only to provide as much information to Users who may be interested in hiring you but also because we will eventually allow both filtering and keyword searching of profiles so the more information your profile contains, the more likely you’ll be able to be found in searches.
- If you have a Featured or Basic profile, will can add or edit Video and Special Offer fields. Your Description field will also be unlimited (it is limited to 500 characters for Free profiles).
- If you have a profile in our Venues or Restaurants & Bars category, you will also manage your Event Spaces on this page: