Easy Event Planning (EEP) strives to provide a credible source of vendor information. Reviews make up a significant portion of that information. A good review helps others to make informed decisions and EEP, therefore, has guidelines for reviews:
- One review is permitted per user per event. If multiple reviews are posted, the oldest review will remain and subsequent ones will be deleted.
- Users can update their reviews at any time.
- Users are prohibited from creating multiple accounts to leave multiple reviews.
- Only the person or persons who has contracted with and/or paid the vendor can post a review, even if the contract was terminated before the event and/or the event itself was canceled.
- If the vendor disputes the review, the reviewer must be able to prove that s(he) did business with the vendor. A signed contract, proof of payment, and/or email or written correspondence must be supplied.
- You are not allowed to submit a review if:
- You did not directly contract with the business for the services provided or have first-hand knowledge of the experience with the vendor. Reviews cannot be based on hearsay or 2nd-hand accounts.
- You are a competitor and/or former employee of the vendor or are affiliated with the vendor in any way (friend, family member) and did not actually contract for services with the vendor.
- You are receiving payment/incentives for writing the review.
- You’re promoting a different business.
- Reviews must be approved before being posted to a vendor’s profile. Reviews will not be approved if they:
- Contain inappropriate content (profanity, hate speech (speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender), lewd commentary (overtly sexual or crude), inappropriate images, harassing statements, threats, etc.
- Contain personally identifiable information including, but not limited to full names, dates of birth, physical addresses, email addresses, payment account information, social security numbers or other identification numbers.
- Users must have a verified account on EasyEventPlanning.com to write a review.
- Vendors may post public replies to reviews. The reviewer will be notified via email if a reply has been posted.
- If you feel a review at our site is fraudulent in nature or notice it as a duplicate review (only one review is allowed per user per event), please report it by emailing email@example.com. Please provide the url of the review and the name of the reviewer.
- The reviewer is responsible for the content of his/her review (as the vendor is solely responsible for the content of their reply). EEP does not act as a publisher and has not “published” the content posted by users. Under the Computer Decency Act (“CDA”), the provider of an “interactive computer service” (EEP) will not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by a user of the computer service. This means that the provider (EEP) will not be liable for any defamation caused by users of its service.
- The term "interactive computer service" means any information service, system, or access software provider that provides or enables computer access by multiple users to a computer server.
- Vendors cannot pay to have reviews removed.
- Be specific and provide as much detail as possible on your experience with the vendor.
- Be accurate and professional in your descriptions. Balanced reviews are the most helpful to the EEP community.
- Be original. Do not copy reviews left by others on EEP.com or other sites.
- Avoid using full names, contact information or hashtags.
- You may upload one image per review.
- Your review will be perceived as more credible to the EEP community with proper grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Adhere to EasyEventPlanning.com's terms of service.
- Find out how to write a Vendor review or edit a Vendor review.
If you choose to write a vendor review, your first and last names will appear alongside the date of your event or interaction with the vendor on all of that vendor’s profiles. Your reviews also appear on your public profile but you can control who sees this page of your profile by clicking on the Profile link in your User Menu and then choosing Privacy Settings. EEP reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
You will receive an email notification. You may choose to edit that review at any time.