You can write a Vendor review by clicking the Write a review button on the top right of the Vendor Profile itself:
or by clicking the Write a review link in the header of any interior page:
Here you'll search for the Vendor by name:
If there are no results for your search you can just click the Add a vendor listing button provided. You'll be asked if you manage the business you want to add. Click the No button and you’ll have just a short form to fill out. You’ll then be directed to the category profile created from your form so you can write the Review.
- Please adhere to our User Review Guidelines and terms of service.
- You need to be signed in to your Account to write a Review.
- Your Review appears on all of a Vendor’s Profiles regardless of which profile you clicked to write the review.
- You will receive an email once your Review has been approved and posted.
- You will receive an email if a Vendor replies to your Review.
- You will need to provide the date of your event or interaction.
- You may upload one image with your review.
- You can edit a Review at any time.
- You can view all of your Reviews at any time.
- Your Reviews will appear on your Public Profile by default unless you indicate in your Privacy Settings that you would like to restrict access to them.