This article contains the following topics:
How often you're charged
Where you won't be charged from
If you have a concern about fraudulent clicks
You will only be charged once per 24-hour period per category per IP address. We don’t think it’s fair to keep charging you over and over from the same user on a given day.
Nor do we feel it’s fair to ever charge you from two other places at our site:
- Your own “Preview” link from your My Vendor Listings page. This link allows you to see what your profile looks like to others.
- A user’s Bookmarked Vendors page. This user has already chosen you a favorite Vendor.
You will be charged for clicks everywhere else your profile appears. This includes any links from:
- A search for your business name in our Search by vendor name function:
- Our Write a review function (which is essentially a search for your name as well)
- Your listing on a search results page (including links on the map, if present):
- The Featured vendor sections of search result pages and Free/Basic vendor profiles. Example:
- The Vendor Connections section of fellow vendor profiles (pictured here) and/or public user profiles (you control which connections you initiate and accept)
- The Vendor Profiles page of your own public profile:
If you are concerned that a competitor could be clicking on your profile repeatedly to run up your charges, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. We track the IP address of all clicks received and will work to resolve an issue if there is one.