This article contains the following topics:
How often you're charged
Where you won't be charged from
If you have a concern about fraudulent clicks
You will only be charged once per calendar day per category per IP address. We don’t think it’s fair to keep charging you over and over from the same user on a given day.
Nor do we feel it’s fair to ever charge you from two other places at our site:
- Your own “Preview” link from your My Vendor Listings page. This link allows you to see what your profile looks like to others.
- A user’s Bookmarked Vendors page. This user has already chosen you a favorite Vendor.
You will be charged for clicks everywhere else your profile appears. This includes any links from:
- Our Write a review function (which is essentially a search for your name as well)
- Your listing on a search results page:
- The Featured vendor sections of search result pages and Free/Basic vendor profiles. Example:
- The Vendor Connections section of fellow vendor profiles (pictured here) and/or public user profiles (you control which User and Vendor connections you initiate and accept)
If you are concerned that a competitor could be clicking on your profile repeatedly to run up your charges, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. We track the IP address of all clicks received and will work to resolve an issue if there is one.