This article discusses:
Vendors with any package (Featured, Basic or Free) can customize their region. With a Featured (or Basic) profile, you will pay an annual membership fee of just $99 per category, regardless of region size. (You will also pay per click, starting at $.25-$.45 per click – see more details here).
The EasyEventPlanning.com directory is global but we have only activated the United States for now.
- Users search for Vendors by city or zip code (or Vendor Name).
- We display results within a 50-mile radius of the value entered and then Users can narrow results by distance (and certain category-specific fields). Vendors, however, advertise by county.
- When you advertise in a county, you are advertising within all of the cities in that county.
- You build your own custom region by choosing the US counties you wish to target.
- We send Lead notifications to Vendors within a 50-mile radius of the city of the event. You can purchase just the Leads you desire, with any package. (Leads will become available by mid-2018). It is suggested that you consider as large of an area as you can truly service in order to get these notifications, even with a Free profile.
- Regions are created at the category level so you can choose different regions if you have more than one profile.
You can even choose the entire United States as your region. Certain categories (Beauty & Health, Catering & Beverages, Ceremony Sites, Entertainment, Guest Accommodations, Limos & Transportation, Music, Photo Booths, Photography, Restaurants & Bars, Services for Newlyweds, Venues, Videography and Wedding Officiants) require you to have a Featured profile to advertise to the entire country, but many do not (Cakes and Desserts, Decorations and Lighting, Dresses and Women’s Attire, Favors and Gifts, Flowers, Home Beautification, Invitations and Calligraphy, Jewelry, Rentals and Party Supplies, Travel, Tuxedos and Men’s Attire and Unique Services).
- Search results appear first in bid order for Featured profiles; followed by Basic and Free in distance order to the city or zip code searched.
- If multiple Featured vendors have the same bid, their positions will rotate in the results.
You will create your custom region on the Add Categories page while creating or claimed a Vendor Listing. You will modify regions for existing categories on My Local Vendor Listings.