This article covers:
- If you choose to auto-renew Credits, you will be charged when your Credit balance falls below $5.
- You will receive 10% off the purchase price with Auto-renewal.
- You will still receive any bonus Credits available for that purchase amount that are offered at that time.
- You can change the credit amount to be renewed at any time.
- Credits do not expire and are non-refundable.
- If your Primary Payment Method has expired, you will be prompted to add one when you choose to auto-renew.
- You can check or change your Credit renewal status at any time on the My Local Vendor Listings page.
When you are not set up to auto-renew your Credits, this is what you'll see on My Local Vendor Listings:
Simply click You must manually add Credit to your account to change your renewal status:
When you ARE set up to auto-renewal, you will see this on My Local Vendor Listings: