- A Lead results when a User submits a Quote Request and indicates needing services for an upcoming event. Each service requested (venue, catering, flowers, etc) is a Lead. All Vendors within a 50-mile radius of the zip code of the event will receive an email alert that a new Lead is available for purchase. If a User simply wants more information from a particular Vendor, they will send an instant chat message.
- A chargeable click occurs when a User clicks a link or button that leads to a Featured Vendor Profile. A User does not need to be signed in to the site to click.
The same Credit account is used for both Leads and Clicks.
Only Featured profiles pay for clicks but Vendors with Free or Basic profiles may also want to purchase Credits for Leads.
Credits do not expire and are non-refundable.
When you’re setting up your profile(s) originally, you will be prompted to choose how many credits you wish to purchase, starting with $10.
The more credits you buy, the more bonus credits you earn. When you buy:
- $50, you get a $5 bonus credit – 10%)
- $100, you get a $15 bonus credit – 15%)
- $250, you get a $50 bonus credit – 20%)
- $500, you get a $125 bonus credit – 25%)
- $1000, you get a $335 bonus credit – 35%)
- You can choose to Auto-renew when your Credit calls below $5. You'll be asked on the Add Lead/Click Credit page.
- You will receive 10% off the purchase price with Auto-renewal. So $100 in Credits costs $90 when auto-renewing.
- You will still also receive any bonus Credits available for that purchase amount that are offered at that time.
- You can change your Click Auto-renewal Status at any time.
- You can also change the credit amount to be renewed at any time.