- A Lead results when a User submits a Quote Request and indicates needing services for an upcoming event. Each service requested (venue, catering, flowers, etc) is a Lead. All local Vendors in the requested categories will receive an email alert that a new Lead is available for purchase. If a User simply wants more information from a particular Vendor, they will send an instant chat message.
- A chargeable click occurs when a User clicks a link or button that leads to a Featured Vendor Profile. A User does not need to be signed in to the site to click.
The same Credit account is used for both Leads and Clicks.
Only Featured profiles pay for clicks but Vendors with Free or Basic profiles may also want to purchase Credits for Leads.
Credits do not expire and are non-refundable.
When you’re setting up your profile(s) originally, you will be prompted to choose how many credits you wish to purchase, starting with $20.
- You can choose to Auto-renew when your Credit calls below $5. You'll be asked on the Promote Business page. You can choose a different amount for the auto-renewal than you do for the initial purchase.
- You will receive 10% off the purchase price with Auto-renewal. So $100 in Credits costs $90 when auto-renewing.
- You will still also receive any bonus Credits available for that purchase amount that are offered at that time.
- You can change your Credit Auto-renewal Status at any time.
- You can also change the credit amount to be renewed at any time.