A Vendor is an event business (florist, venue, photographer, etc). There are 33 Vendor Categories.
Users can choose to view all Vendors within a particular city or they can search by category.
A listing is a collection of information that appears in search results. The information is taken from your Vendor Profile.
This is what a typical listing looks like:
- Your image will display on all profiles if you uploaded one.
- Users can bookmark your business or even write a review from this page.
- Users can request to form a Connection with you. That will save you to their Connections page. You will appear on their public profiles if they’re connected to you.
- The Connect button will appear if there is an email on file for the business, regardless of whether the profile has been claimed or not.
- Please note that you will not see the Connect button when viewing your own Listing in the results if you are signed in at the time.
- If you choose to extend a Special Offer (available with a Featured or Basic profile), a Special Offer button will appear in the results as well. Users will eventually be able to filter to see who is extending an offer.
- The Featured Vendors appear in bid (Max Click Price) order and repeat in that same order throughout the results.
- Featured Vendors (if there are any) also appear on the profiles of Basic and Free Vendors and on all other local pages of the site.
Results include Listings within a 50-mile radius. The default display order of the Listings is as follows:
- Featured - in bid order. If two Featured Vendors have the same max bid, their positions will rotate.
- Basic – in distance order to the city or zip code searched
- Free – in distance order to the city or zip code searched
- Unclaimed - in distance order to the city or zip code searched
Users will eventually be able to filter results:
- To see who is available for online chat
- To see who has a Special Offer available
- By keyword
- By several category-specific filters (examples: Venues: type, size, features, price range, etc.