1. click the Add a vendor listing link in the footer of any page:
2. click the Yes button when asked if you manage the business you wish to add:
3. On the Add Business page you will complete this form:
This form contains the basic contact information for your business. You will also choose the categories that are relevant for you. In the next step, you will be able to choose the Package (Free, Basic or Featured).
Please adhere to our Vendor Listing guidelines.
On the Promote Your Business Page you will:
4. Choose a Package for each Category. Compare packages.
5. Choose your markets. You can create exactly the region that is right for you by choosing multiple markets, even if those markets don't border each other. By default, we show you the markets within a 60-mile radius of your zip code. With a Featured profile, you can advertise across the entire US. Markets are cities that are shown to have a significant number of Google searches for event and wedding vendors. Cities not designated as Markets are combined with the next-closest Market, regardless of state lines. Users search by city at the site and are directed to the Market that contains that City.
6. Add any additional desired Categories. See descriptions of our 33 Vendor Categories.
7. Purchase Credits if desired. Credits are used for both Clicks for Featured profiles and Leads (for all profiles). You may want to purchase Credits even with a Free or Basic profile. See details on our Promote Business page.
8. Checkout if you purchased any Basic or Featured profiles and/or Credits.
9. Set your Max Click Price (or Bid) if you chose any Featured profiles. See details on Bid for Placement page.
10. Complete a few more business-level details. See details on our Business Specifics page.
11. Edit your category profiles. Learn about editing Category Profiles.
You may only have one profile per (relevant) category.
To add five or more locations for your business, we can take care of adding them to the site for you.
Please email an excel or CSV file to email@example.com and include the Business Name, Address, Business Phone, Business Email, Website URL and Contact Name for each location.
Click the Claim a vendor listing link in the footer of any page or navigate to the profile by searching for the city and category and click Claim this vendor listing:
Check this support article here.