This article covers the following topics:
- A Lead results when a User submits a Quote Request and indicates needing services for an upcoming event. Each service requested (venue, catering, flowers, etc) is a Lead. All Vendors within a 50-mile radius of the zip code of the event will receive an email alert that a new Lead is available for purchase. If a User simply wants more information from a particular Vendor, they will send an instant chat message.
- A chargeable click occurs when a User clicks a link or button that leads to a Featured Vendor Profile. A User does not need to be signed in to the site to click. See where Featured ads appear.
- If a User simply wants more information from a particular Vendor, they will send an instant chat message. There is no charge for chat at this time, although it’s possible that only Vendors with Featured and Basic profiles may be able to chat sometime in the future.
- Vendors with Free, Basic or Featured profiles can purchase Leads so even Vendors without Featured profiles may still want to buy Credits. Everyone will be directed to this Add Lead/Click Credits page during the process of adding a new claimed Vendor Listing.
- Credits do not expire. They are non-refundable.
- The same account will be used for both Clicks (if you have a Featured profile) and Leads.
- If your Available Credit falls below the minimum Click price, your profile will be converted to Basic until you purchase more Credit.
Please select a desired Credit amount from the drop-down. For Vendors with Free and Basic profiles, you can choose $0 but the minimum credit purchase for Featured profiles is $10, as this package requires you to have Available Credit.
Once you select an amount, you will see the option to auto-renew your Credits when your Available Credit falls below $5. You will receive 10% off the purchase price with Auto-renewal. You will still also receive any bonus Credits available for that purchase amount that are offered at that time. You can change your Click Auto-renewal status on the My Local Vendor Listings page at any time.
The following additional bonus credits are available while the site is still in beta mode (beta mode means we’re still testing the site functionality before inviting Users to start creating events).