You can easily manage all of your Listings on My Vendor Listings. To reach this page, simply choose a business from the drop-down in your User Menu.
On a laptop or PC, you will see the User Menu at the bottom of the page once you’re logged in:
On mobile, click the person icon at the top of your screen to access your User Menu and then select a business to manage by clicking the arrow to the right of Select a business:
All of your Vendor Listings are on the same page.
You can manage every detail of a Vendor Listing right from this one page. You can:
- See how many reviews you have and link right to the Reviews section of your category profile. All your reviews are shown on all of your category profiles. You can also reply to an individual review from this link.
- Link to the Edit Business Details These are the fields that appear on all of your category profiles (website, hours of operation, etc).
- Link to your Wallet page to edit your Payment Method.
- Link to your Billing History page to view past purchases, clicks received and changes in your bids over time. You will only see this link if you made at least one purchase.
- Edit your Business Status
- Inactive: if your profile is inactive, your Listing data is still in place but the profile is not shown on the front end and you will not receive lead or chat notifications. If someone clicks an old link to this page (from their Bookmarks, for example), they will be redirected to the Find Local Vendors page.
- Closed: you can indicate here if the business is permanently closed.
- Add Lead/Click Credits to your account
- Indicate if you’d like to be contacted when you’ve been outbid (Featured profiles only)
- Upgrade your profile (Featured, Basic, Free). Featured ads can appear on hundreds of pages throughout the site and are free of competitive ads.
- Add or delete a category for an existing Vendor Listing
- Preview your profile to view it as others see it in the directory
- Edit your category-specific information (images, features, capacity, special offer, video, etc – these fields vary by category).
- View and edit your Advertising Settings
- Add or delete a county
- Adjust your bids (Featured only)
- View your image allowance and the number of images currently uploaded
- Change your auto-renewal setting (Featured and Basic only)