When you claim a Vendor Listing, you’re claiming that entire Vendor business and all of the Category Profiles which have already been created for that business.
To claim a existing Vendor Profile, simply:
1. Click the Claim a vendor listing link in the footer of any page or navigate to the profile and click Claim this vendor listing: (You can search by name at the top of any interior page to do this.)
2. Confirm your business details. See what fields are included here.
3. Choose a Package for each Category. Compare packages.
6. Set your Bids if you chose any Featured profiles. See details on Bid for Placement page.
7. Purchase Credits. Credits are used for both Clicks and Leads. Extra bonus credits are available during our beta phase. You may want to purchase Credits even with a Free or Basic profile. See details on our Add Lead/Click Credits page.
8. Checkout if you purchased any Featured profiles and/or Credits.
9. Complete a few more business-level details. See details on our Business Specifics page.
9. Edit your category profiles. Learn about editing Category Profiles.